In accordance with the provisions of the current regulations on Personal Data Protection (RGPD) and Law 34/2002 of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), ARQUIVET SLU informs users that it has proceeded to create a profile on the Social Networks Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Linkedin, with the main purpose of advertising its products and services.
Data of ARQUIVET SL:
- CIF: B59180125
- ADDRESS: FRANÇA, 13 P.I. PLA DE LLERONA 08520, FRANQUESES DEL VALLES, LES (BARCELONA)
- E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WEB DOMAIN: www.arquivet.com
The user has a profile on the same Social Network and has decided to join the page created by ARQUIVET SL, thus showing interest in the information published on the Network. By joining our page, you consent to the processing of personal data published in your profile.
The user can access at all times to the privacy policies of the Social Network itself, as well as configure your profile to ensure your privacy.
ARQUIVET SLU has access to and processes the user's public information, especially their contact name. These data are only used within the Social Network itself. They are not incorporated into any processing system.
In relation to the rights of access, rectification, limitation of processing, deletion, portability and opposition to the processing of your personal data, which you have and that can be exercised before ARQUIVET SLU, in accordance with the RGPD, you must take into account the following nuances:
- Right of Access: This is the user's right to obtain information about their specific personal data and the processing that has been carried out or is carried out, as well as the information available on the origin of said data and the communications made or planned for said data.
- Right of rectification: This is the right of the data subject to have data that proves to be inaccurate or incomplete amended. It can only be satisfied in relation to information that is under the control of ARQUIVET SLU for example, delete comments posted on the page itself, images or web content containing personal data of the user.
- Right to the Limitation of processing: This is the right to limit the purposes of the processing originally foreseen by the data controller.
- Right of Deletion: This is the right to delete the user's personal data, with the exception of the provisions of the GDPR itself or other applicable regulations that determine the obligatory nature of the conservation of the same, in time and form.
- Right of portability: The right to receive the personal data that the user has provided, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit them to another data controller.
- Right of Opposition: This is the user's right not to carry out the processing of personal data or to cease the processing of such data by ARQUIVET SLU.
ARQUIVET SLU will carry out the following actions:
- Access to public profile information.
- Publication in the user's profile of all information already published on the ARQUIVET SLU website.
- Send personal and individual messages through the channels of the Social Network.
- Updates on the status of the page that will be published on the user's profile.
Users can always control their connections, delete content that is no longer of interest to them and restrict who they share their connections with by accessing their privacy settings.
The user, once linked to the ARQUIVET SLU page, may publish comments, links, images or photographs or any other type of multimedia content supported by the Social Network. The user, in all cases, must be the owner of the same, enjoy the copyright and intellectual property rights or have the consent of the third parties concerned. It expressly prohibits any publication on the page, whether text, graphics, photographs, videos, etc.. that infringe or are likely to infringe morality, ethics, good taste or decorum, and / or infringe, violate or violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, the right to image or the law. In these cases, ARQUIVET SLU reserves the right to immediately remove the content, and may request the permanent blocking of the user.
ARQUIVET SLU will not be held responsible for the content freely published by a user.
The user must bear in mind that their publications will be known by other users, so they themselves are primarily responsible for their privacy.
The images that may be published on the page will not be stored in any processing system by ARQUIVET SLU, but they will remain on the Social Network.
Contests and promotions
ARQUIVET SLU reserves the right to carry out contests and promotions, in which the user can participate attached to your page. The bases of each of them, when the Social Network platform is used for this purpose, will be published on the same. Always complying with the LSSI-CE and any other applicable regulations.
The Social Network does not sponsor, endorse or administer, in any way, any of our promotions, nor is it associated with any of them.
ARQUIVET SL will use the Social Network to advertise their products and services, in any case, if you decide to treat your contact details for direct actions of commercial prospecting, will always be in compliance with the legal requirements of the RGPD and the LSSI-CE.
Recommending the ARQUIVET SL website to other users so that they can also enjoy promotions or be informed of its activity shall not be considered advertising.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/323540651073243/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/about/legal/privacy/
- Pinterest: http://es.about.pinterest.com/terms/
- Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy?trk=hb_ft_priv
- Youtube: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=es